It is also a rich source of plant collagen that helps to prevent keloids and/or unsightly scar tissue - great for stretch marks. Camellia Kissi contains vitamins A, B, C, E and Polyphenol, natural antioxidants that safeguards your skin from the damaging effects of UV/environmental exposure and free radicals.
An all natural emolient for your face and body:
• Camellia Kissi provides optimum hydration to your skin without leaving a greasy feel.
• Camellia Kissi visibly diminishes fine lines, acne scarring and reduces the appearance of pores, evens out skin tone and texture.
• Even broken capillaries and blotchy skin tone are noticeably improved.
A nutrient rich natural hair oil:? Camellia Kissi adds shine, softness and smoothes thick naturally curly and kinky hair. When your hair is slightly damp, simply apply a small amount of Camellia Kissi to your ends and rake through with your fingers to seal in moisture.
Applications: Suitable for all skin types:
• For your face - After cleansing, apply a few drops of Camellia Kissi oil to face and neck area every morning and just before bed.
• Around the eyes - Camellia can be used around the eye area to diminish puffiness, fine lines and dark circles.
• For your body - After a shower or bath add no more than 2 squirts of Camellia Kissi oil to the palm of your hand. Rub your palms together and distribute evenly all over your body to lock in moisture.
• Due to it's high omega 9 content, Camellia Kissi is also purported to be effective in treating irritating skin conditions such as dermatitis, rosacea, acne, eczema and psoriasis.
• For stretch marks and scars - Apply a couple of drops to the affected area twice a day. Massage in circular motion until completely absorbed.
• Great for Mother's to be - keeps skin supple all throughout your pregnancy.
Suitable for all naturally curly hair types:
Super sealant for dry natural hair. After shampooing (when your hair is still wet), apply a couple of drops to your hair and scalp. Work from root to tip, wrap your hair in a hot towel for 20 minutes or 30 minutes for long tresses. No need to rinse it out.
ngredient: Japanese Camellia Kissi Oil (Camellia Kissi)